The Big Fall Update:)

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet FieroTalk - Pontiac Fiero 84-88 Forum Index du Forum | Projets des membres    Page 1 sur 1

Ven Juil 10, 2009 7:41 pm MessageSujet du message: The Big Fall Update:)
Dimeadozen
Pegase de Plastique
Pegase de Plastique

Répondre en citant

K so I got my car as done as I possibly can. I got a new roof (woot woot) a nice lady who was scrapping two fieros gave me a ton of free shit. ie new blower motor, relays, switches, and things that go often on these cars. I also got her to save me two free brand new Fiero GT seats with the speakers in the heads. So happy Smile Luck is a crazy thing and hopefully this car will run as wells as my luck does. Razz

So I found a good guy near my house and I managed to get the car over to hom without stopping too often to cool down Shocked PLus he said he works on some fieros already and was really nice. Almost as nice as you big ben Very Happy So now he has my car and is going to find out why it vapor locks and why the fuel pump always runs. Cus I have done a million different things and cannot figure it out.

Hopefully this will be the turning point of My project Smile

My next post will be the big story... if there is one Razz

Ven Juil 10, 2009 8:14 pm MessageSujet du message:
fierodave
Pegase d'Or
Pegase d'Or

Répondre en citant

great keep them coming dont forget to add some pics we are all voyeurs Laughing Laughing
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet FieroTalk - Pontiac Fiero 84-88 Forum Index du Forum | Projets des membres
Voir le sujet précédent
Voir le sujet suivant