Why did you buy or choose a Fiero?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet FieroTalk - Pontiac Fiero 84-88 Forum Index du Forum | Discussion FIERO...tout ce qui rejoint le sujet FIERO    Page 1 sur 1

Dim Fév 24, 2008 11:46 pm MessageSujet du message: Why did you buy or choose a Fiero?
Dimeadozen
Pegase de Plastique
Pegase de Plastique

Répondre en citant

Tell me why you chose to commit yourself to this car. What have you had to endure from your decision to own a Fiero? Why do you love this car? Question
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger

Dim Fév 24, 2008 11:59 pm MessageSujet du message:
Dimeadozen
Pegase de Plastique
Pegase de Plastique

Répondre en citant

I saw an 84 Se for sale. I had 700 bucks and bought it. I fell in love with its low design and rear engine. I spent 2500 dollars putting it on the road and thought once i fixed the windshield, gas tank, brake lines, and other stuff, that it would be good to go. I never looked under the car and only foud to my surprise it was completely rotted inside the unibody. I was crushed. but i didn't give up. I took it, traded it for a 87 Fiero Se and totally restored that one. it was orange with flames and I repainted her metallic iris pearl black. She was three different colors depending on how the sun hit her. Her name was Marla. Embarassed People thought I was crazy to want a Fiero but when they saw how i tunred her into a beauty they al stepped back and went, "wow" They respected me after that. Even the big muscle car drivers, though they still kinda thought me wierd to be so in love with a car so riddled with crazy history. I just told them "what good car isnt?"

Marla was perfect then a bus hit her when she was parked in front of my house and I was back to the drawing board. I bought an 87 GT and this is going to be my prize fiero when i'm done. People laugh at me when i say i'm doing a fiero restore. WHen they hear about my cooling issues and little problems they say "well thats normal, you drive a Fiero" But i'll show them. Just like I sowed them with Marla. When they see My new Fiero all finished and dolled up, those people will realise how great life is when you drive a Fiero.

So this is my 3rd Fiero in 3 years. Ive had the three main models. The Gt is my favorite. I have alot of work to do on her, but mechanically thre seems to be nothing wrong and her body has no rust or major probs. I'm starting with a perfecr car that just needs some TLC and when i'm done, The world will see how much respect can be earned from such a beauty ride.

On top of my car, The people I meet who own or owned Fieros always smile and realise that life was good when they owned it. It takes a special person to have the time and patience for this car and when i see a Fiero driver I almost already know what kind of perosn they are and they always turn out to make me happy to have met them.

That is why I will always have a Fiero in my garage, just to remind me how great life can be sometimes. Smile

Lun Fév 25, 2008 11:25 am MessageSujet du message:
warko
Pegase de Bronze
Pegase de Bronze

Répondre en citant

Fiero is my first cars (16yold) He have the same birthday. I born in 1984 Razz and last years a buy a 1987 gt for a trip and i nerver regret lol
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail

Lun Fév 25, 2008 8:06 pm MessageSujet du message:
falcon_ca
Pegase de Diamant
Pegase de Diamant

Répondre en citant

I'll be honest...

I was looking for a project car and I have a very small garage. Another point is that I hate working on body. So Hondas Mazdas and even Austin Mini where out.

So the choice was short: A Saturn SC1 or SC2. But a Fiero was for sale near where I worked. Rolling Eyes

It is much more exotic and as I discover after, fun to drive and to work on. Wink

A Manic will have been another good choice, but there is virtually no parts out there.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Lun Fév 25, 2008 9:01 pm MessageSujet du message:
Fiero GTR
Pegase d'Or
Pegase d'Or

Répondre en citant

falcon_ca a écrit:

A Manic will have been another good choice, but there is virtually no parts out there.

La Manic était fait ici chez moi Very Happy Et comme tu dis..méaniquement c'était du tout Renault alors difficile de trouvé quoi que ce soit sur le continent pour les entretenir.

Mer Fév 27, 2008 8:24 pm MessageSujet du message:
TPI2
Pegase d'Or
Pegase d'Or

Répondre en citant

Very Happy

Dernière édition par TPI2 le Sam Jan 10, 2009 2:22 am; édité 1 fois

Jeu Fév 28, 2008 9:38 pm MessageSujet du message:
Mister
Pegase de Plastique
Pegase de Plastique

Répondre en citant

One day you can buy me a beer and I'll tell you my Fiero story
J/K next meeting, ask me about it Smile

Ven Fév 29, 2008 5:13 pm MessageSujet du message:
Dimeadozen
Pegase de Plastique
Pegase de Plastique

Répondre en citant

He he, Beer sounds good.

Ven Fév 29, 2008 5:28 pm MessageSujet du message:
fierodave
Pegase d'Or
Pegase d'Or

Répondre en citant

you should reduce your avatar a little Razz
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger

Dim Mar 02, 2008 8:46 am MessageSujet du message: Avatar
Dimeadozen
Pegase de Plastique
Pegase de Plastique

Répondre en citant

Is it big? on my comp its the same size as the others Confused How do i reduce it?

Dim Mar 02, 2008 9:49 am MessageSujet du message:
TPI2
Pegase d'Or
Pegase d'Or

Répondre en citant

Looks alright on mine too .

Dim Mar 02, 2008 1:19 pm MessageSujet du message: Re: Avatar
fierodave
Pegase d'Or
Pegase d'Or

Répondre en citant

Dimeadozen a écrit:
Is it big? on my comp its the same size as the others Confused How do i reduce it?

now its alright Wink
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger

Dim Mar 02, 2008 11:43 pm MessageSujet du message:
xpookyx
Pegase de Bronze
Pegase de Bronze

Répondre en citant

me is a 84

and is me grand father to give me the car in november Smile and is me first car , a beautiful gif Very Happy

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet FieroTalk - Pontiac Fiero 84-88 Forum Index du Forum | Discussion FIERO...tout ce qui rejoint le sujet FIERO
Voir le sujet précédent
Voir le sujet suivant