Je suis Chereche pour un nez com sa.

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet FieroTalk - Pontiac Fiero 84-88 Forum Index du Forum | Pièces ou véhicules recherchés Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2   Page 2 sur 2

Jeu Mar 13, 2008 11:48 am MessageSujet du message: Hmmmm
Dimeadozen
Pegase de Plastique
Pegase de Plastique

Répondre en citant

It looks so close, but you guyrs are right, there is something just about it that makes it seem different. I can't figure if its the shape of the bumper, or if it is the angle at which the photos are shot at. It does look the same shape though But i'd have to literally see on in real life so I can see it from every angle to be sure if it is what i am looking for. lol. I kno i want the one that firestone has, cus i wanna replicate that car. its my dream car. Can anyone explain to me why the pisa bumper is different from firestone's? did he have his custom shaped? The ones you guys posted look soo alike, but to be sure i'd have to see them in yellow with the white lights in them. Alot of fiero after market bumpers look realy outdated and tacky, and tahts the last thing i want on my baby. I need a new bumper cus mine is kinda warped on the top by the emblem from heat. If i am going to get a new bumper, i will get the ferrari one, but i just want to make sure its gonna look like it was made with one, and not like i added it on after. Thats my big fear. Firestone pulled it off with great success indeed. lol must be great to have more money than you know what to do with Smile I'll get mine there eventually. Slow and easy.

Jeu Mar 13, 2008 11:59 am MessageSujet du message: Ah hah!
Dimeadozen
Pegase de Plastique
Pegase de Plastique

Répondre en citant

I think I realised what the difference is. There is no black trim on this grey bumper while if u look at the Firestone Fiero, the black trim follows into the nose much like the stock bumpers. This aftermarket bumper may not be meant to fit the black trim contour lines. That is probably very easy to adapt too. I really do like this bumper. Where did these photos come from?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet FieroTalk - Pontiac Fiero 84-88 Forum Index du Forum | Pièces ou véhicules recherchés
Voir le sujet précédent
Voir le sujet suivant